THE IDEAL SETTING FOR EVERY EXCLUSIVE EVENT
In the archaeological area of the Ninfeo Museum is possible to use 5 meeting rooms that can simultaneously accommodate up to 150 people for conventions, conferences, courses and private events.
The technological systems are present in all the rooms and allow complete integration of the audio-video and IT systems.
Inside there is a large fresco with a red background reassembled from almost 90,000 fragments found during excavations and a marble staircase that connected two of the terraces into which the garden was divided.
The armchairs are removable, so as to have a room of about 100 square meters available in which to organize aperitifs or lunch buffets and receptions for any event.
Capacity up to a maximum of 105 seats.
- Cloakroom service.
- Garage with 37 parking spaces + 5 spaces with columns for electric recharges.
- About 50 motorbike spaces.
- Guard service with supervision 24h/24.
- Access for the disabled with lift.
- Toilets near each meeting area and in the archaeological area.